T.I. Reveals Two Possible Album Titles

T.I


Despite serving two prison terms within the last two years, multiplatinum rapper-actor, T.I. (born Clifford Harris) is showing no signs that his legal woes have derailed his career. Upon completion of his most recent 11-month sentence (on September 29), which stemmed from a 2010 arrest for drug possession, Tip (as he is also known as) announced in his first post-jail interview, that he had two titles in mind for his next album. 

He said and i quote: 

“The first of two album titles I’m debating is Kill The King because in all that I’ve gone through I’ve observed how people respond to my circumstances, and I always wonder ‘Why ya’ll coming at me like this?’ But I thought, ‘How do you expect them to act?’” he explains. “Life is a game of chess and the object is to kill the king. If you anoint yourself king, you have made yourself a target. The second one is self-explanatory – Trouble.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment