EXCLUSIVE: Keyshia Cole REVEALS What It’s like to Turn 30, Parties It up 80′s Style

keyshia @ 30

R and B sensation Keyshia Cole had a surprise 30th birthday party thrown by her husband Daniel "Boobie" Gibsonin Cleveland over the weekend.  

Keyshia Cole is a child of the 80s, so to celebrate her 30th birthday, she took it all the way back to where it all began.  Wearing a stylish party dress that paid homage to THE 80s material girl, Madonna, Keyshia came ready to dance the night away.  And Daniel wore a classic Adidas track suit and kangol. Get the details inside.....


Rusell simmons, keyshia cole and hubby Daniel "Boobie" Gibson



Keyshia reflected on her life saying, "I got signed in my 20's so I was blessed.  It was a time I learned, I lived and experienced so many great things.  It prepared for me my 30's."

The always sassy singer added, "I'm a wife, a mother now and I'm ready for greatness. Ready to go in.  The 20's were GREAT but the 30's are gonna be GREATER!"
 

having fun

stepping in with husband

rocking with the 80s Dr. Marten combat boots

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment