50 cents tackles "BULLYING" with his new book



Check out 50s interview with the Today show’s Kathy Lee and Hoda where he donned cornrows we’re assuming for a new role and talked about his son Marquise being his biggest influence to write his latest book.  50 Cent is getting his Jay-Z on….suits and ties are starting to look normal on him.

He thought of his son Marquis when writing the book, in stores November 1. “Because my son is 15 years old, [bullying is] a relevant issue for me,” he said. “I wrote it because I want to do something about it.”

50 admits to being a bully as a kid, but he has learned from his past. “I can look back on those actual situations and say that was completely wrong. But I know what was motivating it now.”

It was Marquis who turned the former drug dealer’s life around. “My son, he’s my motivation. When he was born, I had to change everything.”

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment