Video: Linda Ikeji is My Role Model.....Toke Makinwa

In a Recent interview with 360nobs, Toke Makinwa finally breaks the silence and confronts online rumours. She spoke on a lot on issues and when asked who her Top 5 role models were, guess who she named? Linda Ikeji. Watch the interview below:
‘‘I’m not the person who will come on here and give you ‘I was once a girl who had no shoes, who never dated anyone, and now I help the guy on Ajose-Adeogun to pay his school fees.’ What I do for people who come up to me to ask me for help or come up to me to ask me to inspire them is between myself and the person.” “You’re not gonna get a sob story from me
I’m not someone to rise up to negativity or respond to gossip. It was taken out of context that much I would say. I was trying to promote the reading culture, which we do not have any more in Nigeria, And I am a radio Presenter It’s my space, it’s my radio show and I also believe it is an opportunity to impact positively in the lives of my listeners………… I don’t know her. I’ve never met her in my life. We don’t run in the same circles, we’re not friends 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment