THE FUTURE OF MUSIC: DAMMY KRANE.

It’s Dammy Krane for the Girls……

Johnson H. Oyindamola, artistically known as Dammy Krane, born 10th Dec. 1993 is a artist under the management of “GIDIGROOVE ". He is a singer, songwriter, and dancer, Known for his melodic voice, engaging lyrics and exciting genre of alternative music…..which he calls New Age Music.

Dammy krane started to nurture his musical talent at the very tender age of 6, by writing his own songs. By the age of 8, he was performing on stage, and at 14, he was recording his own songs…..that’s incredible.

There’s a buzz and aura around this kid right now has gone high most especially in the High School in LasGidi, its environs and in the private universities across the nation. I was opportune to see him perform at the just concluded fashion show “Panache” and I must say his presence demands attention. He wowed the audience with his hit songs...like Pooner, Monkey post... Obviously, it has led to comparisons between Dammy Krane and Wizkid. For me, they both sound totally different. But you be the judge.

Dammy Krane (Sauce Kid’s cousin) has worked with various artists, such as Saucekid, D’prince, Flowsick,M.I, VECTOR, LOOSE KAYNON, OVERDOSE,2KRISS(U.K) OOZE(Liberia), POPE-SKINNY(Ghana)..and his latest collaboration with Rilwan.

He won the DYNAMIX AWARDS 2010-ROOKIE OF THE YEAR and this year again he has been nominated for another category Most Promising Youth artiste of the year. To vote 4 him SMS DYNAMIX (SPACE) Most promising Youth artiste of the year (SPACE) Dammy Krane. THEN SEND TO 33140.  I would like all his fans out there to support this dude and let’s make Dammy krane a Household name in the music industry.
"I will never ever make my supporters feel like they're famzing me, I will show you all that I love and appreciate your support. No man is above another."
I leave you with  two of his tracks for ya’all to vibe with.…."Pooner" and "Monkey Post" which he featured Flowsick.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment