New Music: Ice Prince – Aboki (Remix) ft Sarkodie, Mercy Johnson, Wizkid, M.I & Khuli Chana + LYRICS



Chocolate City Music is pleased to announce the release of the highly anticipated ABOKI REMIX from Ice Prince. After the release of Aboki – which means ‘friend’ in Hausa- was written by Ice Prince, also known as Panshak Zamani, and produced by the young talented producer Chopstix. This hit is still making waves locally and internationally. Check out the lyrics below..

[Sarkodie]
Uh what else
(Chopstick)
this is the remix
*****
Ice Prince
You know sey you be my guy
Aboki you be my real nigga till I die
and I'm keeping it Real cause I no go fit lie


I pray chineke go take Wizkid high
**** and Mugeez R2bees
me davido dey fi to ba groupies
at the end of the day we sow good seed
so we do stay local we sail overseas
Priceless
to my homie KaySwitch
refuse to be broke walaahi you stay rich
we never go fall yeah they wish
I dey carry for free I no dey pay chicks
captain Planet, 4X4
Efya be my baby my girl next door
you for put your pains away so we go chill today
put everybody on confrence call
Let go!
Okay charlie how e be
Brymo you for stick to your high key
Mercy Johnson will you be my wifey
(Lets Go see my mommy) ok I see
2Baba you be my baba all my life
I go kiss NaNa ********
I'm not lucky to my nigga M.I
Money No Be Problem - Na Lie

[WizKid]
Aboki Side, Aboki Side
Spending my money then you will know I got Aboki Side
you see baby I'm trying
everyday me am shinning
everyday I am flying around
everyday I'm on top
make Una know make una know
e don tey wey i don dey pray
make Una know make una know
e don tey wey i don dey hustlin
Baba God carry my higher, me I no go lie
Konvict Muzik, EME boy, I thank God for my life 


DOWNLOAD

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment