HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!


Hello Everyone,

So today is my Birthday but I'm not celebrating till next weekend hopefully, but the amount of text messages and social media attention I'm getting has blown me away…..

Well this year i’m not really planning on doing anything big for my birthday to be honest. I just want a quiet and relaxing day. Stress free at work. Just relaxation….and Friday things at Lagos Country Club.

 

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everybody who sent me birthday wishes. I've NEVER ever had this amount of birthday messages and each one has made my heart grow a little bigger each time. I'm so so touched. Thank you so so much guys. I woke up with a huge smile on my face.


As I celebrate my birthday Today, I need to say thank you to several of them that have inspired me along the way. Gave me words of inspiration when I needed them most. My Wonderful Mother, my brothers, Sister, Nieces, Nephews and lovely Sister inlaws.  Hands down, my friends are the funniest and realest on earth.  So, this is also to thank my colleagues at 'work'. [Funmobile Limited]


Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes. I'm a very lucky Man. Very lucky and best part is, I realize it. I absolutely do. They say the Best things in life are free, Thanks to all my friends and family - I love you all x


Mwah xoxo
Special Shoutout To My Lovely Sister Inlaw. Mrs. Shola Adekoya…we actually Share trhe Same birthday God Bless You Abundantly


f

Share this:

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dearie, ive been a fan of your blog and i want to tell you that God would take you there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baba you too much jor > God Bless you abundantly. Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday Boss! See you over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tola! Next Week Ok! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey boo boo, happy birthday to u dearie. Cnt bliv I didn't observe on time. Imma send u a song ASAP. Hav a wonderful year ahead. U rock.mwaaaah. Towmie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAPURUUUUUSH!!!

    HBD Bruv.

    Have fun

    ReplyDelete