MYSTRO RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE ….Ready for school tour



One year after releasing his hit single “Ojoro” Mystro has released a smashing new cut - the fourth single from his forthcoming debut album. Titled Skelebe, the new single is diverse in style, exciting in vocal delivery and generally super confident in theme

I am never scared of stretching my imagination. I do different genre of music: Soul, Pop and RNB, I play all the musical instruments. I am the future, and the world will know that through my music and my activities in the coming weeks.”

And while the self-produced Skelebe is fast becoming an item in the clubs and dance halls, the budding music act presently signed to Don G Entertainment, a record label with twigs in Lagos and Abuja alongside music duo Zeelex says that in a few weeks, he will be visiting primary and secondary schools to train some of the students how to play music instruments.

I won’t stop till I make an impact in the society” He says. “The new project is a product of an unquenchable desire to make good music even better; and make happy fans even happier

DOWNLOAD SKELEBE

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment