MAJEK FASHEK – “I WILL DELIVER MY PEOPLE”


Meanwhile, Osa (Deity), as Majek Fashek is fondly called has hinted that he has been sent to Nigeria to deliver the country from the hands of its corrupt leaders and politicians. Majek who looked healthier than he used to be since he returned to the country, told E24-7 in an interview after the unveiling ceremony of his new mangement at the Club Royale, Ikeja Lagos.

 I was sent from the United States of America to come back to my country Nigeria to free it from the evil hands of corrupt leaders and politicians. I have left all my comfort in USA to come deliver my people. This I mean to use both my music and politics to set my people free from the bad ones. I am a Prophet sent by God to his people and I could not say no to that calling. I have what the people need, in terms of good music and political leadership to change for good the destiny of my nation, Nigeria. And that is what I have come to do.”

The reggae icon also used the media chat to tell the world that he has no quarrel with the press. He said: “Media men are my friends. People like Nduka Obaigbena of This Day is a good person to me. So despite the bad reports about me in some sections of the media I cannot hold it against them. I will always be open to them.”

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment