Arsenal sign Giroud from Montpellier


Yay!!!!! Olivier Giroud will become Arsenal's second signing of the summer, following in the tracks of Germany international Lukas Podolski.

The Montpellier striker, who has nine caps for France, was confirmed as a Gunner on Tuesday after completing his medical and agreeing terms on Monday. click her to see more pictures



Giroud was Ligue 1's top goalscorer last season with 21 strikes to his name as Montpellier won the title. Giroud, whose contract with Arsenal  will officially commence on July 1, said:
I am delighted to be here at Arsenal and to be part of one of the great teams in English football. It's a huge satisfaction to join this great club and it’s been a dream since I was young to play in the Premier League.
 
I was attracted by the philosophy of football and Arsène Wenger’s 'touch' at this club. I have always admired Arsenal with its great history and reputation, and I now hope to achieve great things here. I’m very proud to be a Gunner and I will give my best for all the Arsenal fans.”
Giroud will join up with the Gunners for the Club’s pre-season preparations ahead of the new season.




Now that’s More Gunner Power…..M’villa you are next… Sources say he was spotted at the emirates stadium with Giroud some days ago..let wait and see.. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment