Chocolate City Signs First Female Artist, Pryse

Pyrse who has been buzzing on the internet for a few years is now officially a CHOC BOI’ Her track femcee toh badt was one of the hottest track by a female rapper at the time frame that it was released and if you paid attention, you might have peeped the line “My bars so sweet, might be turning chocolate.”

Pyrse had this to say when we talked to her “I feel excited. Plus now I can tell people! I’ve been waiting 4 my shot. Now I got it.” Pyrse is featured on MI”S soon to be released Illegal music2 mixtape. Mi abagahad this to say on his twitter page “Ladies and Gents…

It’s Official… @itspyrse(pyrse) is the first official choc girl!!!!


Welcome to the fam!!!”Things are definitely looking good for the femcee Pryse, and Chocolate City adds a new dimension to their label. Big things coming up.


Follow me on twitter  @aloteda

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment