Idris Elba covers Essence Magazine’s November 2011 issue



Idris Elba covers Essence magazine’s November 2011 issue and inside, he takes off his usual photo shoot suit as he explains to Essence magazine that he loves a woman that has nice skin in their November 2011 issue.  He says:

“Skin, I love beautiful skin. I’m tactile, very tactile. A woman who has really nice, looked-after skin is such a turn-on for me. It’s always sexy….” –- Idris Elba
Read a few excerpts below:

On his 9-year-old daughter Isan:“She’s a nerd really, which I couldn’t be more grateful for. She’s not much impressed with what I do, but she does see how people react to me in the streets.”

On his career:
“I think what audiences expect of me is to act my ass off, and that’s great, because that’s what I do, that’s what I love doing.”


Is Idris Elba The Next James bond?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment